Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, October 29, 2012

Keira Knightley Covers Flare December 2012

7:16 PM
Keira Knightley Covers Flare December 2012

With her film "Anna Karenina" set to hit theaters on November 16th, Keira Knightley pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Flare.

Fronting the "White-Hot Holidays" edition, the 27-year-old actress looked stunning in a long sleeved dress for the Terry Tsiolis shoot, while opening up about her childhood obsession with Kurt Cobain and her public upbringing.

A few highlights from Miss Knightley's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Flare!

On being obsessed with Kurt Cobain as a child:
"When I was about 9 or 10 I dressed like Kurt Cobain. My older brother and his friends were obsessed with him. I had this amazing cardigan, it was from Gap. It was really faded but was striped and was so Cobain, and my mom bought it for me because I was like, I am Kurt Cobain, I need to be in it. I wore it every day and cried when it died a death and that’s the only piece of clothing I’ve ever goneâ€"weirdly, even though I was trying to be Kurt Cobainâ€"this feels entirely like me.”

On the true message behind her film, "Anna Karenina:"
"Tom Stoppard [who wrote the screenplay] said at the beginning [that] this is a thesis on love, and I said 'Ummm. Er. Okay.' And I think he’s quite right. Not just the sparkly bit that we’re sold, the fun, the hopefully great sex, but it’s also looking at the loneliness, the pain, the jealous madness that is all a part of that."

On growing up in the public eye:
"When I was very young, I was hounded by these hideous men. What they wanted was the picture of me falling out of the club. They weren’t going to get that out of me. No, I chose very, very deliberately not to, because I couldn’t bear the idea of giving in to them. It takes a stubbornness."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/keira-knightley/keira-knightley-covers-flare-december-2012-751866

addiction addons adhesive capsulitis Adim Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment