Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Comment on Message from Stephenie Meyer on the Changes in Breaking Dawn Part 2 by mirandathevampgirl

10:09 AM
Comment on Message from Stephenie Meyer on the Changes in Breaking Dawn Part 2 by mirandathevampgirl

Dear twilight girl don’t ever be ashamed with writing such
lengthy posts u r just expressing yourselves.
We all understand how you are feeling this is what I do all the time and
I like doing it. So you should not feel ashamed at all. And it’s nice to hear
about your little story about how twilight changed your life I have a million
stories about my own experiences. But the best thing is that they are memories
that should never be forgotten at all.
Oh and did you receive my e-mail

Source: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/message-from-stephenie-meyer-on-the-changes-in-breaking-dawn-part-2/comment-page-1/#comment-466574

Alexei German Alexis Amore Alexis Love Alexis Texas

0 comments:

Post a Comment