Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 30, 2012

Jamie Foxx Covers Men's Health December 2012

4:14 PM
Jamie Foxx Covers Men's Health December 2012

With his new movie "Django Unchained" set to hit theaters on Christmas Day, Jamie Foxx pitched in on promotions by covering the December 2012 issue of Men's Health magazine.

The 44-year-old actor showed off his buff bod in a John Varvatos Star USA shirt with nude jeans for the Ture Lillegraven shot front page while opening up about his secrets to success and staying in shape.

Highlights from Mr Foxx's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Men's Health!

On taking his time after a hit:
"It's all waves. It'll be good for a while, then things will mellow out. Then we'll catch another wave. The Kingdom is another wave. You want to do it; you don't want to overdo it. So lay back after a big thing. That's the hardest part, letting someone else get it on. But then you come back with something that's brand new and different."

On his unlikely mentor, Paul Anka:
"Paul Anka has a very interesting story. When he was 15 or 16, he was hanging out with the Rat Pack. He couldn't get into the clubs, but he'd hang out in the kitchen and write songs for Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra. He wrote 'My Way.' He also wrote the theme song for Johnny Carson. Johnny said, 'I have someone to write it.' Paul said, 'I'll give you 50 percent of the publishing.' And he got the gig. But Paul Anka said to me, 'Jamie, I live life on my own terms.' And you want to reach that point as quickly as you can. You want to be able to say, 'I will go,' not 'I have to go.' So that's all you work for, man."

On his fitness goal:
"I just want to get my tight on. If someone grabs your arm in a club, you want to let 'em know you're sturdy."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jamie-foxx/jamie-foxx-covers-mens-health-december-2012-752240

advertising advice aeorspace and defense Aerosmith

0 comments:

Post a Comment