Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, July 27, 2012

Rita Ora Covers ASOS September 2012

2:29 AM
Rita Ora Covers ASOS September 2012

She's gearing up for the September 10th release of her debut album O.R.A. and, as part of the promotions, Rita Ora garnered herself the cover of the September 2012 issue of ASOS magazine.

The 21-year-old British singer-songwriter looked stylish in a Bespoke Bomber Jacket with an ASOS Patchwork Check Print Shirt, Reclaimed Vintage Levi's Shorts and Timbaland 6" Lace Up Boots for the Tyrone Lebon shot front page while dishing about fashion, music and family.

Highlights from Miss Ora's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to ASOS!

On her fashionable sister being a part of her team:
"My sister works with me day-to-day and tells me where I have to be. She’s the boss. I always used to wear her clothes. She hated me borrowing them and would get so mad. The worst was when she had a white pair of jeans and I ruined them. I wasn’t allowed to wear her clothes at all after that."

On her music being compared to that of Rihanna:
"It’s a great comparison but I don’t think about it. When the album’s out, it’s going to separate me from that, without me having to say anything."

On her friendship with Drake:
"We're great friends, if he ever needed me I fly out. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met and if anyone talks s**t about him, I get protective."

On Rihanna being one of her fashion icons:
"To me, fashion is like art. I love how clothes can change the way you feel. I'd love to be the female Kanye. He's one of my fashion icons. He doesn’t believe me! But I think he’s so cool and effortless."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/rita-ora/rita-ora-covers-asos-september-2012-683790

Agnieszka Holland agriculture and forestry Ai Iijima Ai Kurosawa

0 comments:

Post a Comment