Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kristen Stewart Issues Apology Following Affair Reports

9:42 PM
Kristen Stewart Issues Apology Following Affair Reports

'I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me,' actress said in statement to People.
By Amy Wilkinson


Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders at the "Snow White" premiere in May 2012
Photo: Kevin Winter/ Getty Images

Following the release of paparazzi images in which actress Kristen Stewart was photographed kissing her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, the 22-year-old has issued a public apology via People, lamenting her "momentary indiscretion" while declaring her affections for co-star boyfriend Robert Pattinson.

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," she said. "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

Stewart and Pattinson first met on the set of "The Twilight Saga" back in 2008. Almost immediately, rumors of a romance began to swirl. Neither has publicly confirmed the relationship until now, though the two had become more open with their affections over the past few years. The couple appeared together most recently at last weekend's Teen Choice Awards.

In the September issue of BlackBook magazine, Pattinson joked about the tabloid rumors that frequently follow him and Stewart. "There was a magazine, with these pictures, saying I was getting married. No one ever knows what is true or what isn't," Pattinson said. "Even my own mum called to ask me if it was true. It's not. At least, not yet."

The duo's final "Twilight" film, "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" hits theaters on November 16.

Stewart's "Snow White" director Sanders is married to actress Liberty Ross (who played Snow White's mother in the film). The couple have two children.

Related Videos Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson: A History Of Their Love Related Photos The Evolution Of: Kristen Stewart

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MTVNewsLatest/~3/OkexKt5NNCk/kristen-stewart-apologizes-affair-robert-pattinson-rupert-sanders.jhtml

Amanda Bynes Amanda Peet amazing amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment