Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, July 28, 2012

Comment on Kristen Stewart Issues Statement: “I’m so sorry” by Dawn

10:56 PM
Comment on Kristen Stewart Issues Statement: “I’m so sorry” by Dawn

Maybe older than most here; I so worry about Robert. I was cheated on by first husband, and was first inclined not to forgive, but feel so strongly in the love there. Not the error that occurred. I looked to my heart and not what people would say of me, but where was the pain from; it is from love. Forgiveness, compassion, unconditional love is what gets you through life's ups and downs. Rob and Kristen are not married yet, this is not an excuse, but let her now learn what is indeed more important and for him, the love. The friendship that brought the love there. Build again, you will not be sorry. My husband died, I never regretted the forgiveness, but would have that man in my life. Humiliation is quickly gone. Pain of the heartbreak too, but true love lost stays with you forever. Don't find fault please, choose forgiveness for the sake of love.

Source: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/kristen-stewart-issues-statement-im-so-sorry/comment-page-9/#comment-456552

Alejandro Amenábar Alejandro González Iñárritu Alejandro Jodorowsky Alejandro Springall

0 comments:

Post a Comment