Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Alexis Bellino Hair Affair: What's Her Best Look?

6:20 AM
Alexis Bellino Hair Affair: What's Her Best Look?

Alexis Bellino shared "big news" via Twitter Monday. She cut her hair! OMFG!

The Real Housewives of Orange County star removed her extensions and cut her hair short. "I wanted to do this cut for over a year!" the 35-year-old wrote.

"After last season nothing scares me! Thoughts?" Vote on her best look below:

Of course, it wouldn't be The Real Housewives of Orange County - and Alexis specifically - without drama. Gretchen Rossi had a few "thoughts" on the change.

Rossi, 33, cut her hair short last month and claims Bellino copied her. "Funny when people copy a lot of things you do!" she tweeted. "Weird or compliment?"

"I was trying to be different and have a different look than long hair, but I guess that went out the door! LOL! Funny! I didn't call the press! I just did it!"

BURN.

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/08/alexis-bellino-hair-affair-whats-her-best-look/

Alana De La Garza Alana Evans Alaska Alaura Eden

0 comments:

Post a Comment