Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, August 30, 2012

LeAnn Rimes in Treatment For Anxiety, Stress

8:54 AM
LeAnn Rimes in Treatment For Anxiety, Stress

LeAnn Rimes is seeking help for emotional issues.

The country star "has voluntarily entered a 30 day in-patient treatment facility to cope with anxiety and stress," her rep Marcel Pariseau said in a statement.

"While there will be speculation regarding her treatment, she is simply there to develop coping mechanisms. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."

Rimes checked in on Wednesday, a day after she turned 30.

LeAnn Photo

"This is just a time for me to emotionally check out for a second and take care of myself and come back in 30 days as the best woman I can be," she says.

"All the things in my life will be there when I get out, but you know what? I'm hoping they are not going to affect me as much," says the wife of Eddie Cibrian.

"I'll have the tools to know how to deal with them."

Rimes' husband is the first to praise her courage.

"My wife is the most remarkable and courageous woman I know," says Cibrian. "I am so proud of her for having the strength to finally take some time for herself."

"I will be with her every step of the way."

Though she's been a victim of body bullying (and death threats from Brandi Glanville), her rep LeAnn does not suffer from eating disorders and/or substance abuse.

Whatever the catalyst, we wish her only the best.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/08/leann-rimes-in-treatment-for-anxiety-stress/

Aimee Sweet aion gold air air canada

0 comments:

Post a Comment