Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, August 26, 2012

Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves: Together in Tribeca

5:57 PM
Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves: Together in Tribeca

Looking like the perfect Hollywood family, Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves spent the day with their adorable children in New York City on Sunday (August 26).

The "Magic Mike" actor toted around his daughter Vida, while the fashion forward mama looked cute as could be in a bump-hugging mini dress as she walked the family's pooch. The darling Four-year-old Levi followed his trusty map while sticking close to her parents.

Switching to career news, the 42-year-old star is set to drop 30 lbs for his upcoming role playing real-life AIDS victim Ron Woodroof in the movie "The Dallas Buyer's Club."

While at the NYLON Guys and Macy's INC party in Santa Monica, Matthew discussed the preparation, saying, "I'm playing a guy who was sick and would have loved to have been healthier but wasn't, For me, it's more of a mental thing than a physical thing. I'll get down to the weight I need to get to. I'm on my way, and it's what I need to do for the job."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/matthew-mcconaughey/matthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-together-tribeca-717112

Aaliyah Aaron Katz abandonware ABBA

0 comments:

Post a Comment