Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 29, 2012

Comment on Let’s Re-Read Breaking Dawn Together! Chapter 25 by mirandathevampgirl

9:24 AM
Comment on Let’s Re-Read Breaking Dawn Together! Chapter 25 by mirandathevampgirl

Hello guys.
I know this has nothing to do with the chapeter but I just want to share that I have been working on a really great story for the past three months about having the characters from harry potter twilight and the hunger games go on a vacation together. And guess what I am almost done.
This is going to b my first fanfiction that's goinng to feel likke a novel. I've written other fanfiction before but this is a big one to me. It almost feels like it can be a miniseries. I just am working on athe rough drafts in notebooks and then when I'm done its all going to be typed it may need some editing but what epic novel doesn't. It hasn't been easy balancing my fanfiction workshopping and school but I'm doing it the best I can one step at a time. It will take a while but it will come together for all of u to read

Source: http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/lets-re-read-breaking-dawn-together-chapter-25/comment-page-1/#comment-461664

Agnès Varda Agnieszka Holland agriculture and forestry Ai Iijima

0 comments:

Post a Comment