Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 28, 2012

Linda Evangelista Covers Fashion November 2012

8:40 AM
Linda Evangelista Covers Fashion November 2012

Bringing her beauty to the north of the border publication's latest installment, Linda Evangelista covers the November 2012 issue of Fashion magazine.

The 47-year-old Canadian model posed in business chic garb from Dior Homme and Alaia at the Room for the stylish spread while dishing about everything from not liking interviews to how she keeps such a fine figure as she ages.

Highlights from Miss Evangelista's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fashion!

On her active lifestyle:
"I have a trainer. And I do spinning. I do cross training. I do weight lifting. I do my power plate. I do my rebounder trampoline. I do my rowing machine. And I play sports."

On her preference for photo shoots over interviews:
"I really like just to do covers and do the beautiful editorials. I like to pass on the interview part."

On the evolution of catwalk shows:
"I love how precise and tight and opinionated a runway show is now. It is just so well-tooled."

On the photographer who she loves to work with:
I have pictures that I did with Steven Meisel that were not retouched. We held eight reflectors if we had to make the light perfect. They didn't have to erase a shadow or bag or wrinkle or pimple... I love him, and I feel so close to one. I really trust him."

Source: http://gossipcenter.com/linda-evangelista/linda-evangelista-covers-fashion-november-2012-732050

Alyssa Milano Am Rong Amanda Bynes Amanda Peet

0 comments:

Post a Comment