Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 28, 2012

Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Will 'Go Hard' At Parenting

5:12 AM
Wiz Khalifa And Amber Rose Will 'Go Hard' At Parenting

'I'm going all-natural. I've decided that I'm going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine,' Amber Rose says in XXL cover story.
By Rob Markman


Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose on the cover of <i>XXL</i> magazine
Photo: XXL

So many of hip-hop's power couples choose to do their thing behind closed doors, but Wiz Khalifa and his fiancée Amber Rose are definitely down with the PDA. Now, to further show the world their love, a shirtless Wiz and a very pregnant Amber chose to grace the cover of XXL Magazine's October/November cover.

The striking black and white image, shot by Sarah McColgan, features a fully tatted Khalifa with his arm around Rose, who is wearing a white tank and bikini bottoms — belly on full display. On the inside, the lovebirds dish on their magic and their preparation for parenthood.

"The most important thing is knowing that she is there and I have to tend to my babies. This is my first child ever in life," Wiz explained about the life changes he is planning to make. "I gotta go hard at everything. As hard as I go in the studio, I gotta go just as hard taking care of my baby and making sure she's all right, and I'm spending time with her and she doesn't feel neglected."

These days, the weed-loving rapper is also more conscious of his cannabis habits. "I Take So Many Showers A Day Cuz Amb Cant Take The Smell Of Pot While Shes Pregnant. Anything For My Baby Tho :-)," he tweeted on Wednesday. "Time To Get Washed And Go Rub Her Bacc."

Most first-time mothers get a little nervous when it comes to childbirth, but Rose is all in. "I'm so ready. I'm going all-natural. I've decided that I'm going to have an all-natural water birth. No medicine. I want those bragging rights," she exclaimed. "The next time Wiz has a stomachache or anything, I'll say, 'I popped out a baby all-natural.'"

The couple has come under criticism, especially when they first started dating. Many charged that the stately model and ex-girlfriend to Kanye West was merely out for a payday, but they shoot those notions down. Both Wiz and Amber are clearly into each other. "When I met Amber, she loved me for who I was. I had some money, but it was like to pay my bills and literally set myself up for a future. But I was wearing the same camo shorts and high-tops and Chucks," he said. "But she liked my swag and she liked me for who I was and I wasn't afraid of that."

"I don't look at him as a rapper," Amber added. "I look at him as Cameron Thomaz, not even Wiz Khalifa. I just fell so deeply in love with him, I didn't care what anyone says."

XXL's October/November issue hits stands October 9.

What type of parents do you think Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose will be? Let us know in the comments!

Related Artists Wiz Khalifa Amber Rose

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MTVNewsLatest/~3/qRcHbjyXWAk/wiz-khalifa-amber-rose-xxl-parenting.jhtml

Adriana Sage Adriana Sklenarikova Adrianna Nicole adults

0 comments:

Post a Comment