Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, December 15, 2012

Kristen Stewart: I Need Someone To Push Me Outside My Comfort Zone

8:53 AM
Kristen Stewart: I Need Someone To Push Me Outside My Comfort Zone

Kristen says she needs people to push her from being too comfortable in a new interview. Is she talking about her boyfriend Robert Pattinson? Kristen Stewart sat down with PBS talk show host Tavis Smiley to talk about her edgy new role in On The Road. Kristen says that after reading the book in high school, she felt "alive" and wanted to explore and discover. Do you think it's her relationship with Robert Pattinson that's allowed her to push her own boundaries? Kristen's First 'On The Road' Experience Kristen says that she felt a very rebellious spirit when she first read the book. "Some people aren’t comfortable being comfortable. They are looking for people to push them. I need people like that. People that rebel. I felt alive. I felt good. I felt like I wanted to discover America." She even laughed about her "cheesy" answer! Kristen says the book made her "nostalgic for a time I never lived in. It made me more hungry for experience. It made me realize I don’t want to be so comfy all the time." Do you think Rob was the one who brought Kristen out of her shell? The 'Twilight' Phenomenon Kristen admits she puts up with the

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/Robert+Pattinson/articles/zVt5VPEjzqU/Kristen+Stewart+Need+Someone+Push+Outside

add message add topic addiction addons

0 comments:

Post a Comment